Are you looking for a lifestyle change as well as the opportunity to be your very own boss? Well here is your chance...introducing the Barellan Store business for sale on a walk-in walk-out basis including all fittings and fixtures.
Situated on a busy highway in a quiet but popular regional Riverina NSW town called Barellan, the sale also consists of 1012m2 of land, a 358sqm commercial building and a 140sqm stand alone four bedroom dwelling. This family residence features built-in robes in two bedrooms, a large modernized kitchen, dining and lounge area, one laundry and a two-car carport which is approximately 17 years young.
The local school caters for years 1-12 and has a high academic standard. The Barellan town ship has a lot to offer including good sporting opportunities, clubs, a family-friendly pool, social clubs, many local services and amenities and is situated close to large regional hospitals.
The commercial building has been substantially upgraded and renovated and is currently operating as IGA/Happy Grocer and enjoys the purchasing power of IGA. The building also includes a large take-away diner section with modern stainless steel benches and has a wholesale liquor license attached.
This business has a POS (Point of sale) system enabling the smooth process of ordering, stock control, reports and full accounting including BASS/GST.
Some of the great fittings and fixtures included in this sale include;
- Various stainless steel benches, various tables and chairs.
- Mobile bain-marie, microwaves, deep fryers, grill, oven, stainless steel dishwasher, slushy machine, coffee machine, ice machine.
- Ice cream fridges, glass-top deep freezer, double door fridge, walk-in refrigerators with shelving.
- Fax machine and POS system.
- Plastic shopping baskets, trolleys, various display and lolly stands, wooden wall shelving units, counter, lockable steel cigarette cabinet, TV, steel shelves.
- Alarm system with remote.
Expressions of interest, vendor wants to retire. A great big business opportunity with a steadily increasing turnover. Contact Maxine Bowman on 0427 736 079 for further enquiries or to arrange your private viewing.