What are the costs to consider?
It is very important for all buyers, particularly first home buyers, to be aware that there are often may costs associated with purchasing a property. Some of these costs include;
- State government stamp duty.
- Pest and building inspections are not obligatory but they are highly recommended for avoiding the possibility of buying a home with existing problems that could be very expensive to rectify later.
- The cost of moving should also be calculated into your financial planning.
- If you feel more comfortable consulting the professional advice of a solicitor, conveyancer or Real Estate agent, this would incur extra fees.
- Legal and loan establishment costs.